Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba


Yo Gabba Gabba cake, with all the characters chillin on their boom box. This cake was almost given to another decorator while I was gonna get stuck with that horrible purse cake and I was pretty upset, but the other decorator disappeared so I got to do all my cakes PLUS all hers at the last second... hooraaaaaaay...?

In any case, I secretly love that show and not so secretly love making little figures for cakes. Close-ups!!!


This dude's name is Plex, and he came out super well. I like his little antenna!


This is Muno, probs my favorite character.


Brobee, maybe actually my more favoriter character.


And Foofa, which is a hilarious but fitting name.

Apparently I didn't take a close-up of the blue cat, Toodee, but that's okay because I'm not a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment