Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Delicious Chocolate, Not of My Making! Plus a New Cookbook! In Japanese.







 




Yesterday my friend Tussy and I picked up some chocolates at the beautiful Compartés down the street from me in Santa Monica! I chose the first three:


Marzipan




Macallan Scotch




Lychee




And Tussy picked out an assortment for herself and her fella:


Brûlée Caramel



Sea Salt and Caramel


Smoked Salt


Passion Fruit


Dried Cherry and Dark Chocolate


Extra Dark Chocolate with Orange Peel


Candied Pear


Candied Ginger



Super delicious chocolate that is properly tempered giving it that clean snap when you bite into it. And the fillings are of course to die for:

Marzipan, made in-house!



Super creamy Lychee truffle



... and my favorite, the dark, bitter scotch ganache.




And here is my new cookbook! I got it last week for my birthday and suddenly feel the need to share with the world...




It's in Japanese and it's ONLY WAFFLES. Amazing.


Bake Hard,
Azara


No comments:

Post a Comment