Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Cake 2


Booyah! The Christmas Cake, AKA "Watching the Snow." The lighting's a little weird (the picture with the truest color is the full cake with no figures on it - see the last picture); I need to figure out where in the house I can get enough light to take good pictures when it's dark out.

Here's the cake from above:

Watching the Snow! Get it?


Mmm cake and potato chips...

Here's my favorite part of the cake:


I really like the little reindeer's antlers. I couldn't believe that the head held together when I attached them.



Another shot of the top... just look at that snow fall =)


The first slice! That's nine layers of cake, guys.





I really liked how the cake looked just after it'd been piped: clean, uncluttered...


I really like this design; I'm keepin it on file for future reference and possible replication.

My next post is probably going to detail my process. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment